The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Max Levy rocks

I often think of our next home ... I say I would like a small well planned space. I say the house should expand to embrace family and friends. Sometimes I close my eyes and move through the space, feeling what I can't quite see. I know how I need it to feel.

Today I happened on this site just suddenly, I'm not even really on line today ... Just letting a thirsty towel help the blow drier along. Okay ... I'm hiding under the duvet with a towel turbine ... I should begin the long process of drying long hair but I'm thinking about a house and I'm remembering how much I admire the work at Wind Point.

And now these photos hop on to the screen and my iPad lights up!
I like them all. I must like the sensibility of this artist. I like the shadows very much ... Shadows always tell a story, and these I could lean in to hear everyday. These are shelters which nurture. I would like for my husband's study to be multi level and free standing ... as the three structures seem to be ... his books and papers are messy ... they have earned a place all their own. There is no reason why the sweep of an airport beacon can't wash a window like this at night. It's the beginning of a good plan.

Well, I'll link this here under the post title and revisit it often as we make our plans.


1 comment:

DeAnn said...

I did not take snap these photographs, and I don't know who did. They are on the linked website. D