The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Ceilings OVC016 a l l along my intended route of flight today. I'm not instrument current ... and, I wasn't itching to fly single pilot IFR any way. Well, maybe I kinda am ... or maybe it's just a rash. I'm not legal this morning anyway so ... approaches and holding on my short term to do list. Ugh ... That's the problem with pretty good weather, you lose currency. Most approaches end up being visual anyway ... at least during the day! I was already not thrilled with flying it at 3500MSL. It's just not much altitude in my pocket just in case.. Tomorrow promises to be a lot nicer. Weather does not always play well with others though ... we shall see. Bag waiting by front door. I woke up ... no, that's not true, I got up and made coffee earlier then usual ... still dark when I got out of the shower and headed to my closet. Accidentally pulled "skinny jeans" from hanger. Good news ... They zip! Yes, with me in them. Bad news ... They are tight. I decided to keep them on though, they will remind me not to grab something from a vending machine for lunch. My coffee is 85 calories a pop. Bummer. I really like coffee and even more so when the weather gets cooler.

No comments: