The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Monday, November 29, 2010

FI's best counsel is don't even think about it ... . He said, "I know you think you're a lot tougher then you think I think you are ... but I'll give you three weeks worth of instructing brand new foreign students before you're regretting the decision ... plan on keeping a pillow in the car ...". Then he went on to reminding me how difficult it would be for my family. He said if I feel like a 25 year old, more power to me but... . Then he told me to call a guy who has recently been there. So ... not very favorable! He did have some good insights.

I talked to some of the guys. They all think I should set my sights elsewhere. Two of the guys have experience there ... they said spins happen often because the student doesn't understand the difference between left rudder and right rudder ... they get uncoordinated then just kick it on over ... one guy said he had a near "event" because when he was saying full power full power, the student thought to pull power pull power. Everyone said get everything in writing because the "deal" tends to mutate. They think I need to push back to get what I want. Maybe.

Oh - new pretty green plastic came today - two new certificates, I wanted my numbers to all match and not be my social. The Wright Brothers have never looked so good! ... Well they probably have looked better, but you know what I mean.

No comments: