The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Thursday, November 25, 2010

It's hard to believe that it is already Thanksgiving again. I put the turkey in early this morning and boy did it smell delicious ... this year every thing seemed to go like clockwork. All five of our children were here and ... I wondered how many more holiday meals would be sorta like this one. It seems like things are changing with the kids growing up. My husband observed that we have spent almost 18 years in this house ... incredible. Five created the pecan pie this year ... best one ever! L, S, and I went for a long walk after lunch. I saw several different contrails crisscrossing the sky. People working another holiday, away from their loved ones ... reminding me of our troops who sacrifice so much so that we have the luxury of peaceful days like today ... taking long lovely bird chirping squirrel scurrying walks.



No comments: