The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I think I'm in a bit of a spiritual time out ... because I'm doing that thing where I want to pull God's hand along the way I want to go ... or maybe even "yank" my hand out of his and run ahead ... or maybe I should say headlong.

In my life I have learned how to be patience with other's. The few people that I do give any of my time to, I tend to be pretty decent with them ... patient ... pretty nonjudgemental. I seem to compartmentalize my own activities though ... I get pretty aggravated with myself when the ball isn't moving forward ... preferably at high velocity. Looks like I have some thinking to do here.

No comments: