The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

"Happiness project" - #6 - and last question

What am I doing to live life with passion, health and energy - this is the last question from the happiness project lady.

I floss my teeth every day. I love V-8 juice. I eat an apple (Fuji - my favorite) and grapes (dark seedless and frozen with walnuts) and flax and fiber in my coffee - everyday. I have had polyps removed twice now and am due in for another "excavation" (I have been putting this off). I am mindful that life is a gift. I am trying to accept that it is maybe good to "feel" things. I am trying to accomplish things that are hard and learn about things that are interesting - challenging. I am trying to learn how to hear God. I am trying. I wake up choosing happy and stretch before I take my dog out for a walk. I am trying to be thoughtful...decent...accountable. Not too sure about passionate - think that might be broken. I'll be looking to see where that is expressed in my personality.

I have really enjoyed this blog because it helps me to pause and think about some of my issues - who knew?

That's about it.

No comments: