The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Friday, November 12, 2010




It's been an awesome morning ... two more possibilities came in for flight instructing. After doing some housework I went back to painting. It's been so long since I painted with acrylics ... well, I don't remember when. I am happy with the painting. My daughter who is back at home while her knee mends came in and said, "I really enjoyed hearing you singing this morning." I didn't know I was singing. This afternoon I am going to prepare Papas con Huevos for Four's Spanish class ... that is actually the kind of thing that I don't like to do. I like to do things for my children, but this is pretty involved with drop off at the High School and socializing with the other parents ... I am a bit of a grouch ... I'll like it when I'm actually doing it, but I don't look forward to it. Silly me.

No comments: