The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Sunday, November 7, 2010

In addition to routine Saturday doings I learned something cool yesterday. I have a couple of different types of images I like to look at ... specifically, things I might see at the beach, and things I see because of an airplane.

I loved the time spent in the Keys because those two things totally come together there. But ... the Keys are a bit too touristy. And have nothing to do with what I was thinking about.

Yesterday I learned how to put the pictures I want into a file on my desktop and on my thumb drive. Yes, I know, welcome to 2003 ... next thing you know I'll be building my own PowerPoint's.

I have six large frames hanging in the den with photos that I took aviation related. I have some shots from the Naval Air Station which might replace a few of those. I also have a few (several) photos aviation related which were shared ... those I'm printing to share with students. I also realized that a slide show running while they do group activities may be a very nice bonus. I use you-tube videos to illustrate things from time to time. They really like that ... and the new FAA Cd's ... some of them rock. I think they rock ... some of these students don't have a clue who Harrison Ford is. Hans Solo was their Dad's guy.

Then there are those ten frames waiting for the beach photos. That's what I'm looking forward to this week ... and some weeding. I do my best thinking while I'm weeding flower beds.

No comments: