The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Saturday, November 20, 2010

The sheet rock work is genius. I know that sounds just a bit like bragging ... seriously I do great sheet rock ... drywall diva. I just get it. The joints on the molding ... let's just say beggars can't be choosers on that ... the new window treatments will draw the eye away from my amateurish corners, and I will sculpt a big smile into those tiny gaps. Everyone seems to like the change of paint. I'll probably be able to finish this project early on Monday morning and post a photo at that time.

Today I had an excellent idea for a Christmas ornament mobile ... can't really believe I haven't thought of that before. Five will love creating one.

This morning, bright and early, my husband told me he thought I should look for a CFI job at a place I know is hiring, but 73 miles from here ... yeah, one way. One hour one way was nothing when we lived in the metroplex ... but here it seems pretty far. I could easily do it for a year. It's going to take me a year to repay the cost of my flight lessons. A year of instructing full time will take me to a better place aviation wise. His office is about a mile from our home, so I'm sure he'll be available to pitch in when the need arises. All freeway with the music cranked up as loud as I might want for a couple of hours a day is doable. I'll look in to it.

No comments: