The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Saturday, June 18, 2011

300OVC. October2009


I am trying to learn how to walk along side - with my hand in His hand. Yes, I have a definite tendency to want to run out front or pull Him along ...or "stall" out , too tired, too bored, too not in shape ... too disrespectful/disobedient (ouch - not a pretty observation - too bad it's true). I can hold His hand - I can trust His heart. Today is a good day. I'm trying. I'm learning (cue Handel).

I am very interested to see how this whole thing plays out. I can see and know that it is almost complete - even though with weather like this it's just - interesting. It'll all be good.

No comments: