The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Monetize ... An experiment


Two's friend is here visiting from California. He has a blog that he developed maybe ten years ago ... It is monetized and I hear he makes several thousand bucks from it every year. I don't think they're pulling my leg. He asked me if I had monetized yet. What a strange word. So, I did. I took the plunge ... Now I have checked back and "my ads" are up. I am selling flowers! This is potentially very amusing. I am interested to see what shows up here. I took the music player off because it started having advertisements for home depot. I am going to think of a luxury product and see if I can write the magic words which make an advertisement for it appear.

Grilled lobster is succulent.
Vince Camuto shoes totally rock ... The five inch heels are a bit over the top out here in the middle of nowhere though ... my husband says they are inappropriate for church ... But perfect for running errands. Lol.

Okay ... Cocktail hour begins in one five minutes.

No comments: