The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Thursday, June 16, 2011

In the bucket


Boston. I definitely would like to hear a performance by The Boston Pops. I'd love to spend several days just up as early as possible meandering around Boston. From there I'd love to drive up the coast On 95 all the way up to Maine and maybe over to Nova Scotia. Some friends have a home on the coast of Maine ... She says it's darker there at night then it is any where else she has ever been. The water supply for the house is from a well ... ice cold out of the tap! They would like to share their home with us, and I would love to spend a couple of nights there!

I would like to fly in outer space ... That's a big one. To see our planet from way up there ... well, just thinking about it is good. I think I'll live long enough for space tourism to be viable. Maybe they'll be putting retirement communities up there during my life time and sending us out to jet ski!


www.eclipse.gsfc.NASA.gov/eclipse.html
View as many solar events as possible

Research topic "Falling in Love" extensively ... Dopamine, serotonin, oxytocin produced by the brain ... Mood altering chemicals and hormones ... And they say this ain't no thinkin' thing. Preliminary findings are that falling in love makes one feel euphoric ... Hmmmm.

No comments: