The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Sunday night thankful... 25 Oct 2009

Just came from "Sam's" - gathering berries for the kids lunches this week. Our checkout person was a real mess - too many absent fathers/stepfathers/male attention or lack there of - she's getting married soon...who will/should walk her down the aisle is an issue...songs for the reception dance seem to mean more than music to celebrate to. 1. Thank you to L (already!) and thankful that my girls won't have to deal with that. Can't even think what that'll mean in baggage for the marriage.

2. I was called out to chauffeur 4 out to her doings tonight. As I dropped her off I thought of how much she reminds me of myself at that age. I am thankful that she isn't doing the self destructive stuff that I was doing at that age.
3 I am thankful that my children have a pretty stable home.
4 I am thankful for Epsom salts (eucalyptus) in hot baths.
5I am thankful for my two flights tomorrow.
6I am thankful for these huge delicious bread rolls at lunch today
7I am thankful for ice water to drink
8baseball games (Yankees vs Angels specifically)
9I am thankful for a peaceful home
10I am thankful that I think/believe this will be a good week
9

No comments: