The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Saturday, June 25, 2011



www.bluefly.com/Christian-Louboutin-black-laser-cut-leather-Pampas-120-peep-toe-booties/cat60002/315123501/detail.fly

Okay, so we did end up seeing Bad Teacher. I do not have enough thumbs for as many thumbs down as I would have to give it ... it even made the popcorn taste bad! It was a comedy, but there was not much laughing going on around the theater. As we stood to leave, I asked my husband how he liked the movie ... He really surprised me by saying he liked it. Hmmm.
"What was your favorite part?" I was curious.
"The shoes." Ah haha! Say no more ... Christian Louboutin as worn by Cameron Diaz ... Definitely worth the price of admission. I really like shoes. Louboutin is one of the premier purveyor of shoes and I dare say a little something else comes with every pair. Red (hot) soles, baby ... Talk about genius marketing ... Don't even think about sliding in to a pair for less then a thousand bucks. Yeah ... That gorgeous ... .

No comments: