The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Friday evening we did see X-men. Uhmmmm ... Maybe my expectations were too high ... Some of the special effects were pretty tight ... Those alone were probably worth the cost of admission, but ... The story just wasn't compelling. The new Bond trailer stole the night ... I know it was a new Bond movie because of the music ... Bond theme skillfully threaded in to something new. The musical expression was quite good. Sly like 007. Yeah ... Daniel what's his name with the soulless eyes was another huge hint. X-men ... If you have the wonderful luxury of seeing several movies a month ... Worth seeing ... If not ... Save your time and money (maybe even for Green Hornet). My husband wants to see Aliens and Cowboys. I have liked aliens ... I definitely like cowboys ... together? This I would take a pass on ... not fond of people being lassoed like ... Well, I don't even want to go there. Roping people is a troubling graphic. Bet the good guys win though.

Big news of the day ... Baby birds flew the nest. They were magnificent! I'll write a note about that when I'm not happytapping on my phone!

No comments: