The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Sunday, June 19, 2011

First attempt! No ... Not exactly. I'm trying to figure out how to load photos here from the iPad2. This one was loaded from a newly installed photo bucket ap. I'm not sure that I'm going to like that. I did get the apple camera upload gizmo, but I would like to load pictures from albums that are stored on this device.

This image was screen shot from the "Future of Airbus" ap. The ap is basically a slide show of futuristic travel via Airbus. No pilots on board ... Unless they're traveling as passengers! Cool aircraft ... Creepy invisible cockpit!

I'm working on the orientation of the photo ... Blogger compose isn't available in this format and I am not yet aquainted enough with photo bucket to know how to flip my photos.

I'll figure it out. I'm still adjusting to the fact that there is no spell check function in the edit mode ... My spelling has gotten a lot more careful!

No comments: